Monday, December 14, 2009

family and friends

Hard to wake up earlier in the morning, since december started. Drama of born rich was the "supper" i having every night, or the real supper with hometown guys every night, somemore chat for the whole night at the beach which near by my house, every night. Btw, mum was decided to shop on 14 of december in klcc. This was invited by my fifth aunt exactly. Anyway, i wake up around 7 something, finish preparing all the thing around 8 something, and then wait for my aunt until 9 something, just then started the engine. And finally, i had my lunch around 12 something.
from china




cuttie jasmine=)
finish><

After lunch time, way to klcc. Walked, shop and bought. What time now?! mum:" 5 something." Damn, she so sober. I still need to attend dinner of chong hwa, with another 10 thousand. 5 to 6 really are the f**king jam timing, so i ran out immediately to get teksi, it waste me rm15.
suria klcc=)

ah mak
jo and me=)
yan jie

vanessa><
my dear buddy, she is totally so pretty always.

I'm tired so that today's post so cincai. i should post it the next day what== Anyway, today was happy because my family and friends stay with me. I really sooo tired. so cincai.

No comments:

Post a Comment