Saturday, October 10, 2009

first post!

chia's first blog is now create!! thanks for viewing my blog, and appreciate hong mei's help that borrow me her beautiful ladtop for me to finish this first blog. first, economics test i can't do it well today, malay is full of grammar mistake, everything not getting well today. But luckily, today i go mei's house for study. her brother who only 2 years old, really crazy, terribly cute!! not kidding.
on the way home after finish school, baby(hong mei's brother) suddenly shouted:"arh! i want xuxu." he was not wearing any pampas that time. so, aunt stopped the car!! and hong mei done this thing.

mei carry her brother xuxu-ing beside the road><>


first, sitting


second,lan-cing><



ah!so cute..


The second i want to say, let guess, who is this?! the way we "ponteng" for eating bak kut teh outside. Me, hong mei, michelle, andrew and han ting...that's a great nice morning><
this is not han ting..


And after finish the catherine's tips tuition, i invite them to move to my house. but all of them decided to go the playground that opposite my house.


yi zhuang is lan-yenging, han ting swing without controlling,
and michelle stop immediately when she knew i'm taking photo.


they keep swing~

and swing~

i want to thanks my parents, my brother, thanks mei qian for teaching me. Finally, i've done my blog.i've using whole the day to create a very short blog.i'm being successfully.anyway, thank you you all very much><




7 comments:

  1. Having a nice moment with friend. =)
    Gud luck in exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep do well laR...
    blog very easy do de Lar....
    lalalala....
    dont miss me... ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey buddy..
    cheer up at all..
    support eu..
    can be fren with eu..
    tats my pressure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. support...
    i wanna gap sam's gift..
    i m gonna pok gai ady..
    hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo...haha..congratz..finally ur blog finish..must always upadate blog dar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. well pretty girl.
    Yeah,must always update your blog =.=

    ReplyDelete