Friday, October 30, 2009

complicated

I wasn't feeling well today. Somemore, i couldn't sleep, so i'm here to update my blog. Feeling bad was just started from 9 something at night, year more this sucks feeling didn't came for visited me, i really felt that it was excited to annoy me whole night. I hate it seriously, so i will tried to stop it, immediately. Actually everything was just my fault, really, i'm thinking too much always, so please don't blame yourself. I hope to be your good fren, you can ask me her thing, tell me her thing, need my help to get something about her, or what at all. I'm here for you always, good good fren><

Well, i had a date with meisim, ying yao, ah liang, han ting and you cheng yesterday at time square. We had a sing in red box, low yat. Thanks ah liang and meisim that praise me singing so well!! I'm so happy. Furthermore, han ting had to get home earlier for 'ju fan zai'(what a good son) so he was not joined us to watch 'poker king' that act by louis koo and liu qing yun. 'Poker king' is funny, but not that nice i want, and i'm more prefer liu qing yun won the game at the last part, because i like him so much!! Another thing is, meisim had an idea that all of us watched 2012 together again, i would like to join it, i love them so much, love 4axin so much. Lastly, thanks meisim, appreciate for teached me a lot, hear me a lot and help me a lot. THANK YOU><

No comments:

Post a Comment