Sunday, October 18, 2009

secret recipe 17/10/09

samantha's birthday party was held on 17 october 2009 in ioi mall, secret recipe. so actually we have to wish her happy belated birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SAM THE DOG. wish you happy always.all the photo can be seen in my facebook. Alright, i get there by bus, alone, because i'm not in kl.Well, the first who was get there are michelle, wanjing, nicky and stephanie.and then me, leon, sityee, ziting, qixin, lixiu, qian xian, hong gei, debbie, yee yan, qing yan kherjia, pei yun, shi wei, yik yong and other i forgot==.

The most suprise was hong gei coming back>< he is still cute but taller than me, glad about that. Leon, i came also. he is still handsome and act like a photograhper, i think sam should thanks him a lot. next, qian xian get there also. suprise to see him. We lost contact two years ago when he change school. I love this party so much because i met my old fren. So qian xian, keep in touch ya.

Alright, sam, nicky, hazel, yik yong, lixiu, me, dominic and hong gei watched 'pandorum' after that on 4.40pm. I don't understand the story line== and felt asleep inside. it's okay. everybody gone after the movie, but i had to wait for my brother until 8++. Well, three of us(lixiu, yik yong, me)spend the time in the snooker club. There is not funny for me== because i don't know how to play.

Anyway, i am happy. And happy belated birthday to samantha!!

3 comments: