Saturday, October 31, 2009

last two day i was missed for watch micheal jackson's THIS IS IT!! I was going out with my dear cousin, wern, kickapoo, and bao. I think all of them were totally addicted to sing, it's like a drug, they're decided to sing again the next two day, and i said:" you all realy in drunk a? crazy a? i want to sleep at home! " "ok lo..." damn cute they are>< btw, we sang from 4 to 7, a normal sing's hour. But this was totally not enough for me, i 'm still not enough on it!! Fine, get home better. Anyway, i was missed the legend of earth. I swear, i won't miss it next time!!
THIS IS IT!
around 2 something, walked outside to get bus. but this the last time! i 'll drive next time==
wern and me.
This is not wern, really not!!
me and wern>< crazy in fun
vampire!
hei hei hei><
kickapoo, wern, me and bao. i love them so much, not kidding. They're my lovely cousin. Appreciate.
wern. kickapoo and me><
hey, waited for me.I've to go toilet.
me, kickapoo.
><
wern and me. She seems in drug==

Btw, all of us reached home at 9 at night. I was happy, even something bad still in my mind, appreciate. Wern is totally gradually get prettier and nicer, she was so happy when she knew i'm praising her. She was cute, that's why i love her so much. Cheer up in your next year uec, and all of you in my school, SPM STRAIGHT Asssss.

2 comments: