Friday, October 16, 2009

outing


samantha's birthday party is just around the corner, but i'm still suffering in her birthday gift== it's ok, have a walked in parkson which near by my uncle's house...That's a small parkson, hopeless. BUT, god bless me, finally i got this from "PERFUME WORLD" which being a very "shine" feng shui place that no one can see it easily...thanks god>< christian dior is finally chosen. Damn! i like it so much, i'll bought another one for sam and use this myself if i still enough money.i just left only 20++
dior addict RM200++


i love it==

alright, after finish my walk, my dear cousin sister finish her school. me, her and guan(fren) had decided to go bukit tinggi jusco last night, so actually i'm just waiting for them in parkson. normally, i'll bought the gift in bukit tinggi because parkson is nothing, but i already bought la. so, we sing! green box!

is me! my cousin sister><

yeah><


guan!!

guan, and us><

yeah, nice day!

1 comment: